– Lantern festivals: Taking place every month on the night of the full moon, the buzzing motorbikes fall silent and bright lights are swapped with silk lanterns and tealight candles.
– Puppet show: A 2-minute stroll from the resort, guests can enjoy a unique form of Vietnamese folk art that evolved from the long history of wet rice civilization in Vietnam.
– An Bang Beach: A great escape to relax and feel the sun, sea and sand! A complimentary shuttle bus to An Bang Beach is available from 9.00AM daily.
– Hoi An Street food: Some of the country’s most delicious and authentic cuisine is waiting to be sampled.
– The night market: Replete with beautiful handmade arts and crafts, the real charm lies in the colorful lanterns that adorn the buildings and streets.
– Tailor shops: Hoi An is famed as a clothing Mecca. Hop into any tailor shop, pick your favorite design and get measured up. When you return just a few hours later, your stylish new outfit will be ready.
– Tours: Hyperlink to Tour.