– Lantern festivals: Taking place every month, on the night of the full moon when buzzing motorbikes fall silent, and bright lights are swapped with silk lanterns and tea-light candles.
– Puppet show: 2 minute walk from the resort, guests can enjoy a unique folk art form of the Vietnamese which is associated with the long history of wet rice civilization of Vietnam.
– An Bang Beach: a great escape to go to the beach to relax and feel the sea, sand and sun. Complimentary shuttle bus to the beach is available from 9.00AM.
– Hoi An Street food: Some of the country’s loveliest food.
– The night market: filled with beautiful handmade arts and crafts but the real charm lies in the colorful lanterns that adorn all the buildings and streets.
– Tailor shops: Hoi An is known to be the tailoring mecca. Hop in any tailor shops, pick your favorite design, measure, and come back 2 hours later to collect your outfits.
– Tours – Hyperlink to Tour